2020 New Year's radio resolutions

K3MRI

• Administrator

So, does anyone have any New Year's / New Decade radio resolutions? Mine are to build at least one new, full antenna this year, and to possibly build a new go box with a different HF/VHF/UHF setup than I have now. Oh yeah, and to participate in the Virginia QSO Party with my buddies @K3HLT, @W3JRD, @KW4TO, and @W4DOI. In fact, let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year!!! And remember, you don't have to buy stuff to be happy, you can also make stuff!!

happy-new-year-celebration-background_zyw8Whuu_L.jpg

Edited by K3MRI
Fixed typo

Mine is to get back into the hobby after a nearly 20 year hiatus.  I've visited my local club (SVARC) and will be submitting an application at the next meeting.  My wife bought me a new IC-7300 and I'm setting up my shack this weekend.  Hope to be on the air to catch the RTTY Contest.

• Like | Congratulations 1

• Administrator

6 hours ago, W3JFK said:

Mine is to get back into the hobby after a nearly 20 year hiatus.  I've visited my local club (SVARC) and will be submitting an application at the next meeting.  My wife bought me a new IC-7300 and I'm setting up my shack this weekend.  Hope to be on the air to catch the RTTY Contest.

Way to go, welcome back to the hobby, I think you’ll find the 7300 to be an excellent excellent radio. 

• Like | Congratulations 1