Welcome AA3BR

HCStaff01

• Administrator

Hey Ham Community, welcome our new member: AA3BR,

On behalf of all members, welcome to Ham Community. We encourage you to browse around and get to know the Community's many sections. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, as with all things HAM, we all love to give advice 😎

For everyone's information, AA3BR joined on the 10/07/19.

Here is AA3BR's profile link: View Member

AA3BR, why not tell us a little something about yourself? Gear, setup, experience, anything at all...

Hi all,

This looks like it might be a fun media (hamcommunity.com). Looking forward to reading some of the articles and hearing other ham's experiences with the hobby.

My interest in ham radio started in high school (originally WN1RYO). License lasped in college. Finally got back into it by reading the license manuals and taking the exams. Not until recent years have I got serious about enjoying the hobby!

Interests include local repeater stuff, Dstar, APRS and hope to start building QRP rigs. Been working on my rusty CW! Enjoy a good rag chew and getting to know hams around the country and eventually around the world.

Peter

• Administrator

Hey Peter, great to meet you and to have you on board. As you know we're a new community so every new member is extremely valuable both for what we can bring to you and what you can bring to the Community. As for your lapsing... welcome to the club. There are so many members who have walked the same path.

Jim