Vehicle Data Needed ASAP

K7BC

ALL,

Only about 50% of volunteers have entered their vehicle license plate data.  Parking passes can ONLY be requested if the license State and Plate, Race Day phone number, vehicle owner's name, AND email address are included.  Those who do not submit that information by Friday, 13 Oct, will NOT receive a Parking Pass and will not be able to park within the event's boundaries.  PLEASE take the necessary action NOW!  These are security-driven requirements that will NOT be waived (especially given the events in the Middle East).

• Like | Congratulations 1

MCM site or Hamcommunity?  If on Hamcommunity, where??

Checked marinemarathon.com.  Volunteer files appear closed.  How to edit, if needed?

Need instructions about how to verify license place status and make changes.  Sorry about that, Chief.....

Tried to fine vehicle info in HC. Must say it's particularly well hidden or my age is showing.....

I'm sure vehicle info is in the MCM signup data.

HELP!!

For anyone bringing a vehicle to the event, you must update your Ham Community Volunteer Profile with all your vehicle information, including Make/Model/Color/State/Tag #. We are already behind schedule in providing this information to the MCMO. Please verify that your information is correct as soon as you finish reading this email. Your profile link is: https://hamcommunity.com/hamvolunteers/registration/ You must be logged in to Ham Community to access your profile.

Many thanks for the link.  Still, lots of details to sift through to find the car info.  Not intuitively obvious.  Very much appreciate your help!!  73, art.....

Cory Goodall (AC1AZ)

I have Temp tags on my vehicle good through 31 OCT.  I'll leave this tag on the vehicle for the event.

59904A is the tag number. Virginia.

2020 White Buick Envision

Phone-5635030621

Email-corylgodall@yahoo.com

@AC1AZ @KC3AOO 

If you gentlemen wouldn't mind updating your ham volunteers profile with this info, if you click on this link it will take you to your volunteer profile where you scroll to the bottom and it asks for your plate number and state.

Thanks so much for volunteering and sticking with us as we stumble thought getting Ham Community set up just the way we want it to make it easy and contain all the data we could need to make sure the event is as efficient and safe as possible!

If either of you or anyone else for that matter has any issues feel free to send me a direct message, or complete a support ticket and we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. 

Bobby -- KO4CRM

On 10/9/2023 at 10:13 PM, K7BC said:
Event question or discussion subject: Access, transport, parking

ALL,

Only about 50% of volunteers have entered their vehicle license plate data.  Parking passes can ONLY be requested if the license State and Plate, Race Day phone number, vehicle owner's name, AND email address are included.  Those who do not submit that information by Friday, 13 Oct, will NOT receive a Parking Pass and will not be able to park within the event's boundaries.  PLEASE take the necessary action NOW!  These are security-driven requirements that will NOT be waived (especially given the events in the Middle East).

I just added my vehicle information. I previously added to my profile but apparently not in the correct spot. I only understood where to add it, by using the link provided later in this thread.

• Agree | Support 1

• 2 weeks later...

9 hours ago, KU4CG said:

When should I expect to get the parking pass. I thought I read 72 hours before the event. 

I received it by email on 10/21 from Charles Harr, if that helps. maybe check junk or spam folder?

Ham Mega Pad (XXXL)

Ham Word Cloud Pad (XL)

Ham Codes, Signs, Words (Medium)

Ham Band Edges mousepad (Small)

Ham Alliance

Ham Alliance - Billboard - 970*250px