POTA on 2 Mtr Bellevue State Park Delaware POTA K-1731

Dear Fellow Club Members and friends

Thank you for taking the time to hunt me Sunday afternoon during the Delaware Parks on the Air activation. I activated Bellevue State Park in Delaware and successfully tested a 5 element Cushcraft 2M/70cm Wideband Yagi Beam for 2 Mtrs and a power amp. I also activated this park for K2AA  on 40 Mtrs

Follow along with me on You Tube during this Activation 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iCVTbCT2nK0?si=AofuP6ZN9qf3uqq2" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Edited by AA2SD
link

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elmer

Let me know next time you head to Delaware.  Recently, I have been spending most of my time on 20m. That is not a good band for MD to DE.   My loop can do a reasonable job on 40m, but is much more efficient on 20m. Last weekend I stuck with it for about 3.5 hours and made over 220 contacts. The 30 AH battery makes a difference for long activations. At 100W, I get a few Europeans calling in. I have Alaska, but not Delaware! 

I have been activating different parks in the DC area. In DC I run 8W. The parks in MD and VA I run the 100W rig. Here is another thing I need help with. The islands of the Potomac river are a park. Anyone got a boat for my 100W station?

Scott, I don't do anything like your videos of activations. I have a few still pictures, but I am just not a videographer like you!

• 3 weeks later...