HF nets list?

Vincenzo01

• Ionosphere

Not that I'm aware but there's net scrapper, which I use.  I allows me to see what nets are active at the moment and whose talking (if they are logging with net logger)  www.k3clr.com.  I like net scrapper for being able to participate in nets without having to spin the dial and hunt for them.

If it's 40 meter nets you're after, I have a few logged on my website with a description and their net times.  http://www.kd3y.com/40nets.html.

Anthony, KD3Y

• Ionosphere

2 hours ago, Vincenzo01 said:

thank you, sir. awesome effort.

You're welcome Brother.

Maybe Jim ought to start a HC directory like that for all bands?

• Administrator

Anthony, I’ve been dying to do this for years, literally. Not right now, but in my previous years, and in years to come, I live and will continue to live for HF nets. Indeed, HC will be launching its own in 2026-ish. Yes, that far out. But as for a directory, I would love to, and no it does not genuinely exist. The problem for me right now is manpower. The amount of time required to do this is inordinate. This said, I do have an idea in the back of my head on how to get a few more volunteers into HC. I’ll be launching this new approach next year. If I succeed, then among the first efforts will be just this, to create a directory of HF nets 😬

• Agree | Support 1

• Ionosphere

19 hours ago, K3MRI said:

Anthony, I’ve been dying to do this for years, literally. Not right now, but in my previous years, and in years to come, I live and will continue to live for HF nets. Indeed, HC will be launching its own in 2026-ish. Yes, that far out. But as for a directory, I would love to, and no it does not genuinely exist. The problem for me right now is manpower. The amount of time required to do this is inordinate. This said, I do have an idea in the back of my head on how to get a few more volunteers into HC. I’ll be launching this new approach next year. If I succeed, then among the first efforts will be just this, to create a directory of HF nets 😬

Hi Jim,

I understand.  And it's full time maintenance as nets move around to different freqs and change their schedules constantly.   You'll almost need a dedicated "net directory manager" just to keep up with it all.  Otherwise you'll end up with a mess.

Edited by KD3Y