repeaters vs cellphone service providers

Vincenzo01

• Ionosphere

I guess you could make that connection if you argue that an airplane is like a boat because they both get you to the same destination.   While I'm a skilled mariner and can navigate the Lookout Shoals at night blindfolded, and am authorized to perform USCG safety inspections on non-commercial vessels and issue the safety inspection decal,  I'd probably be lost in a cockpit.   🙂

Edited by KD3Y
  • Funny 1

• Administrator

On 5/25/2023 at 9:14 PM, KD3Y said:

I guess you could make that connection if you argue that an airplane is like a boat because they both get you to the same destination.   While I'm a skilled mariner and can navigate the Lookout Shoals at night blindfolded, and am authorized to perform USCG safety inspections on non-commercial vessels and issue the safety inspection decal,  I'd probably be lost in a cockpit.   🙂

Anthony, do not let me man the sails... this said, I can row 🚣‍♂️ and I can fly you there ✈️

• Funny 1

• Ionosphere

13 hours ago, K3MRI said:

Anthony, do not let me man the sails... this said, I can row 🚣‍♂️ and I can fly you there ✈️

Well shucks, Jim.  All we need is one of them boat-airplanes and the world is our oyster.   🙂
I'd like to hire us a midget in a white suit to yell "da plane, da plane" whenever we land though.

seaplane.JPG.170e754d03f705ec2b65076746f14088.JPG

Edited by KD3Y