The TUK50 Protocol

K3MRI

• Administrator

I might as well be the first one to make a shameless plug. Last year (2018) I wrote my first novel. I'm thrilled to present a link here, It's available on Amazon in paperback or Kindle.

https://bit.ly/tuk50

The Teaser...

After 34 years of service, retired Lt. General El Masri is living comfortably in Washington D.C. His new life is a balanced mix of adventure motorcycling and amateur radio, until one day he receives a message on an HF frequency; it will change the course of his life and of the very world order he once defended. What causes this ex-Deputy Commander of the North American Aerospace Defense Command, NORAD, to steal a Top Secret archive from the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency? Why is he trying to start a nuclear war with Russia? As worrisome, why are an elite group of Russian Navy Spetsnaz preparing an infil into North America? In this military, espionage, adventure novel, we discover the fragile nature of inter-agency intelligence and how a single event could trigger a nuclear Armageddon, still today. Fortunately, a pair of mismatched allies, Graham Lombard, a CSIS, has-been, intelligence analyst, and Masako Fujimori, an overdriven DIA field agent, will make it their duty to chase down the General over land, across oceans, in the air, and even on the airwaves. In the end, it will come down to a choice, will one of the General’s own family members be prepared to stop him, even if it means killing him?

TUK50 Kindle Cover.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Awwwww Lind, you're making me blush, and so early in the morning!! I am so tempted to get back on it and go for another long ride. Not this year, unfortunately, but soon. This year I'm busy working on my next novel... {I won't say another word 😬}

• Like | Congratulations 1

• 2 years later...