First post by AA7VX

AA7VX

Hey Ham Community, this is an automated post on behalf of our new member: AA7VX,

On behalf of Ham Community, let's give AA7VX a warm welcome.

AA7VX, we encourage you to browse around and get to know the Community's many sections. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, as with all things HAM, we all love to give advice 😎

For everyone's information, AA7VX joined on the 01/17/2022; this is their profile: View Member.

• Administrator

Welcome Don. We are a rather small community but we try to engage in constructive, friendly dialogue. And hey, little by little we grow...

On a personal note, about forty years ago, I was riding my Harley through Huntsville and lost my gloves in a Diner parking lot. About three years later, I was driving back through and stopped at the diner have a meal. I had forgotten about the gloves... the waitress had not!! She remembered my bike (because it was purple) and told me that she had found them and given them to her nephew after a few months of me not coming back for them. She asked me if I wanted them back it would be no problem, that she would reach out and get them back. Of course not, I said. I was happy they were being used, but her kindness made my day. To boot, she offered me breakfast on the house!!! Good memories.

• Agree | Support 1