Ham Community hopes to become a center for excellence in amateur radio, a place that all Hams associate with reliable knowledge, great insight, a desire to innovate, and the courage to push boundaries. To do so we need people who want to learn, and people who have the knowledge and desire to teach or share. The latter are what we call Experts and Elmers.
To become a Ham Community Expert Elmer requires some testing and some time engaging in the community. We would like to know you and know what you know. Unlike a license exam, our criteria for becoming an Expert Elmer is to have knowledge of the highest level.
To apply, you will need to do two things (in any order).
- You must fill out this application form
- You must take the Experts & Elmers quizzes here. Prerequisites and instructions are clearly listed.
- Content count 10
- Reputation points/likes 1
- Number of days as member 30
- Minimum age 18
- User groups Administrators, Club Leadership, Contributing Editor, Link owners, Members, Moderators, QRO Members