Ham Community hopes to become a center for excellence in amateur radio, a place that all Hams associate with reliable knowledge, great insight, a desire to innovate, and the courage to push boundaries. To do so we need people who want to learn, and people who have the knowledge and desire to teach or share.
To become a Ham Community Elmer requires some testing and some time engaging in the community. We would like to know you and know what you know.
To apply, you will need to do these things (in this order).
- Have been a member of Ham Community for 30 days
- Have posted at least five times
- Fill out this application form
- Finally, take the three Elmers quizzes here and pass with a cumulative score of 160% (more detailed explanations are given on the quizzes page)
- Content count 5
- Reputation points/likes 1
- Number of days as member 30
- Minimum age 18
- User groups Administrators, Club Leadership, Contributing Editor, DMV ARRL Leadership, Great Circle, Ionosphere Members, Link owners, Members, Moderators, YL