SolarHam is a website all about the Sun and how it affects Earth. It is also an Amateur (Ham) Radio website.
SolarHam is routinely updated with breaking news, sometimes hours before other Space News websites. You can trust SolarHam.com for the most up to date and accurate solar information on the internet.
SolarHam.com launched on March 15, 2006. The purpose of the website is to provide real time solar news, as well as data from various sources, all located in one spot for easy navigation. Sources include,
- NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC),
- Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO),
- Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO),
- Solar Terrestrial Relations Observatory (STEREO),
- Advanced Composition Explorer (ACE),
- Large Angle and Spectrometric Coronagraph Experiment (LASCO),
as well as many others.