Freeware to learn and train the Morse code.
OS : Windows XP and higher, 32 & 64-bits.
Supported languages : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portugheese, Hungarian.
Linux/Ubuntu/Androïd users may run CW_PLAYER through WINE 1.0 or CROSSOVER.
- Two learning methods are included : the KOCH method or your own method by creating your own set of lessons.
- CW_PLAYER includes a Morse audio decoder which will help you to practice a good keying.
- CW_PLAYER includes automatic CW keying of your transmitter through serial and parallel ports or manual keying through the Joystick port.
- If connecting a dual-contact key on the serial or parallel port of your computer, CW_PLAYER will work like an el-bug.
- CW_PLAYER supports iambic mode A but forget this mode if you are a beginner. If not convinced, please have a look at this text.
- CW_PLAYER saves texts as .wav Morse files and a small utility software is provided to convert WAV files to MP3 files. This converter may also be downloaded separately (WAV2MP3).
- CW_PLAYER allows you to create and send a CW beacon that you set with your own datas, for example with the weather data given by WX_PLAYER.
- A special menu will add some fun for our lovely kids.
- The game MORSE-JONG is also included to relax your mind after the effort.