Are you a DXPeditioner? Are you a Winter Field Day type? Look no further, this is an amazing brand that truly serves the world of expeditions. We've been using them for years and they will not disappoint. Jackets, full winter suits, sleeping bags, and everything else you need to keep warm in temperatures well below -40ºC/F.
From their website:
- We are experts in insulation.
- From the Peak District to the peaks of the Himalayas – we can make what you need.
- We make the lightest, warmest kit, with the very best goose down and cutting-edge fabrics.
- And we make it all to order, in our workshop here in the UK.
- It started with a schoolboy in the 1950s.
- Walking in the hills with no pack and no gear, Peter Hutchinson (the PH in PHD) loved the freedom…but ended up cold.
- So making the lightest, warmest gear has always been at the heart of what we do.
- It’s a simple formula, so we didn’t change it.
- In his climbing shop in the 1960s, Peter Hutchinson chatted to climbers about their climbs, and made the kit they needed.
- That’s still how we do it today.
- Everything is done in house.
- That allows us to craft unique, customised pieces…and means we can keep a very close eye on each and every one of them...
Much more info on their site...
Code to link to the featured website
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 4WA, United Kingdom