What is beeing displayed on DJ2LS RFMap?
- Realtime RF Spots of the last 24 hours
- Spots which are transmitted inside a radius of 200km of your location
- What are the data sources?
Which modes will be displayed?
- Everything, whats beeing reported by hams
How many spots are in the database?
- More than 1.000.000 for 24 hours
Is every country available?
- Yes, but depends on spot reports of hams
- Most common areas are USA, Europe, Asia, Russia
Is there an auto refresh?
- Yes, data will be refreshed every 60 Seconds without reloading the entire webpage
Which visitor data will be stored by DJ2LS?
- Yes, Nothing!
RF Connection is proud to co-sponsor Ham Community and its members – keeping it free of advertising clutter – right up to the end of June 2021.
Say thank you by visiting their website or special Ham Community page.