IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Welcome to Ham Speakers. To view ready-to-give talks, or to submit your own, you must sign in to your Ham Community account. If you are not a member, please register here. Important to note that, as with all of Ham Community, joining and using all of our services is free.
Some of the talks already featured:
- Silent Key Guide
- Test Equipment for Hams
- Ham Radio Station Engineering Manuals
- QSLs and QSLing for Hams
- Meter Basics for Hams
- Homebrewing and Kit Building
- Ham Radio Safety
- Starting a Ham Club Builders Group
Amateur Radio DXing
- and many more...
- and don't forget to add yours...
- If you are not yet a member of Ham Community, register on Ham Speakers and Ham Community here, it's free!
- if you are already a Ham Community member, you are seeing this message because you are not logged in. Log in here: https://hamcommunity.com/login
Submit a new talk
Submit a talk that you are able and willing to give to a club or organization.
Note that this information will only be visible to registered Ham Community members, not to the general public.