Rope Mastrant-S - Reflective
MASTRANT-S is new product in Mastrant Classic category. It is Mastrant-Q equipped with high-reflective tape in the cover.
Mastrant-Q is guyrope optimized for guying with respect to maximized "performance/price" ratio. This excellent rope offers very good strength, low elongation, high UV and humidity resistance. It has low weight, great abrasion resistance, great durability and is nonconductive (no effect whatsoever on your antenna). Moreover, in contrast to ropes made from aramid fibres (Kevlar, Vectran, Technora, Twaron), it has knot strength about 60 %.
Construction: Braided rope with twisted cores
Core: Polyester & Polypropylene, parallel-arranged twisted cores
Cover: Polyester & reflective tape
Guyropes with high-reflective tape in the cover. They are reflective as high-visibility clothing (e.g. reflective vests). They are currently produced in diameters of 6 mm (1/4").
- 404.98 kB
From the album:
Product usage· 22 images
- 22 images
- 0 comments
- 0 image comments
- Taken with asus ASUS_X00QD
- Focal Length 3.9 mm
- Exposure Time 1/25
- f Aperture f/1.8
- ISO Speed 192
10 newly posted or edited posts
HF nets list? Started
What mode during FD? Started
- Ham Community - Homepage
- Ham Boutique - Get your farkle
- Ham Census - Shape the future of Ham Radio
- Ham Weblinks - Curated links
- Ask the Elmers - Direct access
- Ham Quizzes - Keeping you sharp
- Ham Tutorials - Learn from the best
- Ham Speakers - Give a talk, find a speaker
- Ham Volunteers - Organize and volunteer
- Support - For site or boutique problems
There are no comments to display.