I admittedly get a little frustrated when someone comes into the shack unannounced. It's not that I have anything to hide, but rather that it's sometimes a little jolting when I have my headset on, am in the middle of an intense QSO, and my wife taps me on the shoulder.
Note that I have it set to just light up, no sound.
My solution is a simple remote alert product I bought on Amazon. In case you'd like to try it, here is the link.
- Manufacturer website https://amzn.to/3tU2hBP
- Item webpage https://amzn.to/3tU2hBP
- Production stage Available new
10 newly posted or edited posts
Quiz question Started
Memorial Day Weekend... Started
HF nets list? Started
What mode during FD? Started
- Ham Community - Homepage
- Ham Boutique - Get your farkle
- Ham Census - Shape the future of Ham Radio
- Ham Weblinks - Curated links
- Ask the Elmers - Direct access
- Ham Quizzes - Keeping you sharp
- Ham Tutorials - Learn from the best
- Ham Speakers - Give a talk, find a speaker
- Ham Volunteers - Organize and volunteer
- Support - For site or boutique problems