RE-IMAGINED PORTABLE MULTI-BAND 10-80 METER ALPHA DX EMCOMM ANTENNA!
If you are wanting a 100% American sourced 10-80 meter antenna from a U.S. company that is owned by an American, then this HF system is it. “LIGHT & SMALL! This is the perfect first responder’s EMCOMM antenna, which solves the problem of carrying too much weight, eliminates the requirement for needing a lot of real estate to deploy an antenna, and cuts the time of deployment to 60 seconds.”
This is a 250W PEP SSB antenna system, where SWR results shown below are automatically achieved on 10-80 Meters.
The composition of this system is a carbon fiber infused polymer, 7075-T9 aircraft aluminum, poly sheathed woven copper clad steel wire, and 316 stainless steel.
A) Computer designed to maximize Q (efficiency).
B) Capacity Hat configuration to enhance your signals launch patterns.
1 Tuning match with Built-in SO-239 connector
1 Vertical Element made of 7075-T9 aluminum
4 Horizontal Elements made of 7075-T9 aluminum
1 Grounded counterpoise made of poly sheathed woven copper clad steel wire and stake
1 Aluminum Tripod
1 Carryall Case
- Manufacturer website https://alphaantenna.com/
- Item webpage https://alphaantenna.com/product/alpha-antenna-hf-portable-dx-emcomm/
- Production stage Available new
10 newly posted or edited posts
HF nets list? Started
What mode during FD? Started
- Ham Community - Homepage
- Ham Boutique - Get your farkle
- Ham Census - Shape the future of Ham Radio
- Ham Weblinks - Curated links
- Ask the Elmers - Direct access
- Ham Quizzes - Keeping you sharp
- Ham Tutorials - Learn from the best
- Ham Speakers - Give a talk, find a speaker
- Ham Volunteers - Organize and volunteer
- Support - For site or boutique problems